The MODULAR ORGANIC REGENERATIVE ENVIRONMENT (MORE) FOUNDATION was certified under the government of Ghana’s Company Code, 1963 (Act 179) on the 11th of February 2009 as a Non Profit educational Institution after complying with all provision of Sections 27 and 28 of the Ghana government’s company code, 1963.
The MORE Foundation’s primary objectives include
- To provide professional, technical training to small farmers.
- Research appropriate tech transfer to support regenerative agriculture.
- Offer extension services in sustainable and regenerative agricultural design to rural villages.
- Provide financial, agribusiness and business development training to farmers.
- Strengthen and conserve biodiversity for increased agricultural productivity.
The MORE Foundation goes beyond conventional training by providing equipment and technical assistance to small farm families to set up their own MORE system improving yields by 300 to 1000 percent while building the environment.
The mission of The MORE Foundation is to remain at the forefront of research, training, in the use of modular closed loop systems. MORE Design training is a bottom up approach for environmental conservation and wealth creation for farming families.